Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy 90th Birthday!


One of my all time heroes, Billy Graham, evangelist and Christian leader, turned 90 today. I know he'll probably never read my blog, but I want to wish him a big Happy Birthday anyway. He is a man whose faith, integrity, and steadfastness of purpose have inspired me since I was a teenager. I remember watching one of his crusades when I was in high school, and thinking - he believes what I do, but I want more of what he's got!

Presidents and world leaders have sought his counsel, but he has remained humble. While huckster televangelists soaked people for millions, he lived on a modest income. While the world wrestled with agnosticism and postmodernism, he remained devoted to the truth of God's word.



May God raise up more men and women like him!

No comments: